We are currently seeking sharp, experienced and talented people. Contact us if you are interested in joining a team of branded merchandise specialists who are consummate professionals with creativity and a passion for client partnership.
Image Source is actively seeking a Senior Accountant to join our growing team! This position will join our accounting team and take on a variety daily operational duties to include but not limited to; AR and AP, customer credit approvals, company payroll, and customer online program accounting. The Accounting Manager will play a role in accounting auditing processes; however, this is not the primary responsibility of this position.
The ideal candidate will possess a go-getter attitude with team player mentality. We are looking for someone who will take ownership of all aspects in the accounting department, and will not shy away from, rolling up their sleeves and taking on new challenges. The position requires strong organizational skills, accuracy and a great customer service approach.
Responsibilities for Senior Accountant
· Work with team to insure timely & accurate customer billings.
· Process all billings for customer online stores.
· Process incoming requests for credits.
· Research & answer all team inquires regarding customer billing.
· Process customer request for credit terms.
· Daily order approvals
· Work with customers to collect payment within terms.
· Cross-train in other accounting areas to provide backup support when team members are out.
· Provide reporting as requested by sales teams.
· Conduct internal audits on AP, AR and reseller permits.
· Reconcile credit card statements.
· Complete royalty reporting.
· Work with team to improve and automate processes.
· Payroll preparation.
Qualifications for Senior Accountant
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business required.
· 3+ years of accounting experience.
· Good with details, tech-savvy and accurate.
· Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
· Reliable problem-solving skills.
· A positive, professional service-minded attitude.
· Strong communication skills.
· The ability to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Nav a plus (not required).
About Image Source
Founded in 1997, Image Source is a branded merchandise agency that provides businesses with customized solutions to their branded merchandise and apparel needs. The company specializes in sales promotions, incentive programs, apparel and uniforms, online stores, and marketing and fulfillment services. Headquartered in Kirkland, Washington, Image Source is recognized as one of the leading merchandise agencies in the country and has been recognized multiple times as a top employer, including Counselor Best Places to Work 9 years in a row, Seattle Business Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, and Puget Sound Business Journal’s Washington’s Best Workplaces.